Welcome to iAdverts I hope you register as so much waits if you just open the door with the key and register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to iAdverts I hope you register as so much waits if you just open the door with the key and register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Going out?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Going out? Empty Going out? Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:50 pm

Nelliel

iadverts Member

Where to?

Do you guys like partying and going out to clubs and such?

I'm not too big on it, but it's okay to get out of the house from time to time Smile
Fresh air'll do ya good!

My mom likes taking me clubbing a lot too, but without my bf, it's no fun Sad

2Going out? Empty Re: Going out? Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:52 pm

Cafetin

Cafetin
iadverts Admin
iadverts Admin

I would really like to go out to somewhere but we don`t have any good places around. Oh and about fresh air... You would not get any if you were to go out in my town. Smokers all around. Including me.

But we used to make some good poker parties. I, for one, think that it is more fun if you are with your best friends getting like Drunk at home in a good house party than going into the lot of unfamiliar people. :happy:

3Going out? Empty Re: Going out? Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:48 pm

SAMCRO

SAMCRO
iadverts Member

We have a couple of metal clubs in my hometown. Most weekends I have gigs though or just go to the pub with bandmates :p

http://www.headbangershaven.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com