Welcome to iAdverts I hope you register as so much waits if you just open the door with the key and register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to iAdverts I hope you register as so much waits if you just open the door with the key and register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gay marriage

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gay marriage Empty Gay marriage Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:48 am

hotspot

hotspot
iadverts Moderator
iadverts Moderator

This is a popular debate on forums.

So what do you think about it?
Since I am gay myself, I've got no problem with it.

I personally don't want to get married, I mean why would I when the religion hates me? But I'll help anyone that wants to.

http://s1.zetaboards.com/The_Dark_Horizon/

2Gay marriage Empty Re: Gay marriage Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:25 pm

Cafetin

Cafetin
iadverts Admin
iadverts Admin

Why does the religion hates you? I was told that god loves everybody on the same level. So I don`t think that it is the religion that hates you. The people who think that they can control religion might hate you. Priests maybe. But who cares about them? What kind of priest can teach something like gays can`t get married? I think there is no reference about that in the bible.
Maybe you guessed already but I will write it here so it will be more official. I haven`t got anything against it. If that will make them happy, then they have my blessing. I can`t lose anything with that so I wont argue with them.

3Gay marriage Empty Re: Gay marriage Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:58 pm

hotspot

hotspot
iadverts Moderator
iadverts Moderator

I don't think it's god, just someone who wrote in the bible. He makes everyone believe that homosexuals are an abomination. "If a man also lie with mankind, as
he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination:
they
shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."
Unfortunately everyone believes this idiot, and everyone hates gay people for it. Even though jesus himself was to have abolished that rule along with all of the other rules that the guy made. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Although even if I wanted to get married, I can't because it's illegal in new york. Although I could just go to a place where it is legal.

4Gay marriage Empty Re: Gay marriage Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:35 pm

Cafetin

Cafetin
iadverts Admin
iadverts Admin

The man who wrote that must have a nice HOT vacation somewhere deep down in the lands of Lucifer, if you get what I mean. And I`m happy that I`m not one of those idiots following another idiot. So believe me, not everyone believes that man.

I think moving away to a place where it is allowed by the law is not a solution at all. Those people who hates gays are everywhere. You can`t run from them forever. So you have two choices: either keep that side of you hidden from the outside world or decide not to give a "you-know-what" on what people says.
"Sad but true."

5Gay marriage Empty Re: Gay marriage Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:42 pm

hotspot

hotspot
iadverts Moderator
iadverts Moderator

I totally get it, and I hope that's true. Gay marriage Lol

Actually lots of people just visit another place, get married and then go back home.

Well with me you wouldn't have a clue if you saw me, and I'm really shy in real life. So I don't act crazy or gay. I'm a straight type gay.

6Gay marriage Empty Re: Gay marriage Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:05 pm

Nelliel

iadverts Member

Hey I don't even want to personally get married Very Happy Marriage is a curse, why would I wish it upon the gay people.

But hey, if they want to, who should stop them? They should be given all right to. They're only humans like the rest of us!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com